KA210-ADU – Small Scale Partnerships in the Adult Education
Project title: Finance is important!
Project No 2021-2-PL01-KA210-ADU-000049288
Project duration: 31.05.2022-30.08.2023
Project Leader – Innovation and Knowledge Foundation (Poland)
Project Partner: Social Enterprises S.L. (Spain)
Main objective – reducing social exclusion among people with low qualifications and low income by training employees of social institutions / organizations to become financial educators.
- Increasing knowledge and practical skills in the field of financial education among employees of social institutions / organizations.
- Increasing knowledge and increasing key competences among people at risk of social exclusion and economics through financial education.
Project activities include:
- preparation of the educational package “Finance is important!” in the field of financial education, which will enable selfeducation or training of employees of social institutions/organizations, and thus they will be equipped with new knowledge and practical skills in this field,
- preparation of a report summarizing and disseminating the results of the project together with an indication of how the training influenced the quality and efficiency of the participants work.
The expected results of the Project are:
- preparation the educational package “Finance is important!” (on the basis of activities and experience undertaken in 2 partner countries for the financial education of people with low qualifications, including those with low income, as part of testing and pilot training will be carried out for 20 participants (approx. 10 participants from 2 Partnership countries)),
- preparation of a report summarizing and disseminating the results of the Project.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.